ABOUT A FOREST AND A CAVE

raphaelle taschet illustration forest girl

raphaelle taschet illustration cave boy


Some other drawings I made this week, scanned from my sketchbook.

I am very happy with these two. I wanted to use my sketchbook to train a bit, and draw kids characters.

I tried to imagine the worlds kids create in their mind when they play, and the imaginary characters they like to embody.

I really want to draw more of these little sceneries. I also found myself a passion for the Polychromos colour pencils. I must use them more often...!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, à chaque fois que je vois très dessins, ça me donne envie de dessiner :D.

    Je les trouve très beaux et poétiques ! J'ai hâte de voir l'évolution des dessins et les histoires qui vont en découler! Bonne continuation ^^

    ReplyDelete