MY INKTOBER JOURNEY - DAY 1 TO 6


I finally scanned some of my Inktober drawings!

As some of you guys know, I was very excited to start this challenge, because it was the first time I participated to it! 

For those of you who may not know what the Inktober Challenge is, let me explain quickly what it is all about.

Inktober was created by an illustrator named Jake Parker. He decided in october 2009 to challenge himself and draw one piece a day, only using ink in order to improve his inking skills and drawing habits. His challenge got so much success, that people started to do it too. Then it became a yearly event on Instagram, that everyone can attend to, professional or not.

I highly recommend visiting his Inktober official page to have a look at the archives of all his drawings, since the creation of this challenge. His artwork is very inspiring!

Jake Parker posted on Instagram the prompt list for 2016, that I decided to follow.






As I expected, it wasn't so easy to keep the rythm. 

One drawing per day is not something I am used to. Especially since I am working in an agency during the day, and only have the evenings to figure out what I am going to draw, and then, actually draw it !

We are now in November, and I am only half way. But it's so much fun to do it, that I won't stop, and complete this challenge, even though it's supposed to be over now. Next year, I'll manage better for sure !

Here are Day 1 to 6 (Day 5 is missing, I unfortunately couldn't find the time to do this one...) 

The rest will be following in the next article.



raphaelle taschet illustration inktober day1



raphaelle taschet illustration inktober day2




raphaelle taschet illustration inktober day3




raphaelle taschet illustration inktober day5



raphaelle taschet illustration inktober day6





2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your inktober illustrations are amazing! I like them very much. Cheers from the Philippines!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mariel :) I'm glad you enjoy them!

      Delete