WINTER IS COMING!




Yes guys, this is the Norwegian flag!

The past few months have been very busy for me. I haven't been able to post articles as often as I would have liked. The reason is, I am preparing to move from France to Norway, to join my boyfriend!

I've been preparing my move for more than 3 years, and it's finally becoming a reality in January!

A lot of things are going to change for me.

It will be my first time living in a different country. I will probably need some time to adapt, but I know it's going to be great.

Also, until now, I have been working in an advertising agency. Once I have moved to Norway, I want to work as a freelancer and dedicate my career to my passion for illustration. So I will have much more time to develop my artwork, post more regularly on this blog, and I hope you guys will enjoy it! I have so many ideas in my mind and can't wait to begin this new life!

I think it could be fun to share my move and my experience of Norway here, so I'll probably take you with me on this great journey! :)




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your life in Norway! Everything is gonna be ok Sweetie, and I am pretty sure life reserves you some wonderfull surprises! Love, Guiguie

    ReplyDelete