NORWEGIAN FALL FAVORITES




Here in Norway, fall is over and it even started to snow yesterday! It was actually my first Norwegian fall since I moved here, and I loved this season, here! When I used to live in Paris, fall was synonym of rainy, grey, cold, sad weather so I was never really fond of this time of the year. But in Norway, i learnt a special word : "Koselig". It could be translated as "cosy", i guess. And this is what Norwegian fall felt like, to me! 
So I wanted to share my Norwegian fall's "koselig" favorites:

- Lighting candles in the evening. My favorite lately is the linden tree candle from Yankee Candles.

- Walking in the nature and see all the trees dressed in orange, yellow and red.
- "Kanelboller". A traditional cinnamon roll. I am developping an addiction!
- My warm clothing kit. Burgundy must be my color!
- "Nype te". I discovered this here. It's Rose hip tea, and it's delicious with the cinnamon roll!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete